Monday, June 27, 2011

1966 Bat-Sticker Set

This is the newest "Bat" item that I have added to my collection.
An unopened set of Bat-Stickers from 1966.

The stickers are 3 7/8 x 3 5/8 in size and there are five different stickers.
At least that is what the packaging says. I haven't opened it and I don't plan on opening them to see how many there really are.


The colors are still crazy bright. Day-glow colors do not have a long bright life so to speak.
They normally dull after a couple of years. So I am curious to how they are printed.
Since they are still in plastic it is hard to tell if they are silk screened or offset printed.

I would like to know what other colors are included in the set but I don't want to open the package, so it remains a mystery to me.

I only paid $6 dollars for them and a quick web-search shows that I did pretty well for that price.
Which means that I am kicking myself for not buying the other set that the guy had for sale. Doh!


It is nice to know you can still find some vintage Bat-related items for under $10 dollars.

I think it looks pretty good on the Bat-shelf!

No comments: