Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mezco Batman and Robin with the Batmobile


So far this is the only toy in the new "Batman: Classic TV Series" I have seen in a store!



It is put out by Mezco and the box says it is a Mez-it toy.
I have never seen one of these toys in the real world before I saw this one.

I have seen the figure on line before but I thought that they were bigger than they are.





The Batmobile is nice and has nice details for the style of toy that it is.


I love the Armor Bat symbol on the side of the Batmobile.


(The color isn't coming off on the stickers it is the lights in my dining room making it look that way.)

The dash has nice details on the stickers inside.


The figures really surprised me. They had more articulation than I thought they would have and they had nice details on them.

I think this is a pretty good Adam West looking figure.


Burt Ward isn't as close but it works.
The heads swivel and have a good range of motion as well as the arms and legs.
Their capes are fabric and can rotate around their necks too.




"Hang on Old Chum!"





It was a nice unexpected toy.

Here it sits in my collection, which will all be rearranged when I get my hands on the other classic TV toys due out soon.


"Stay tuned citizens!"

I will let you know when I get them.


10 comments:

Yankeejetsfan said...

I saw one at my local comic book shop. I passed it up for a Mattel Batman figure, but it's on my list of Batman toys to grab.

Seeing this blog post makes me want to make sure I get one.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

I saw this once- VERY cool! Hey, I like your Batman w/Whirly-gig

joker stash said...

biggest forum to buy CVV, CV2 at a
reasonable price visit now
brainsclub

joker stash said...

buy CVV, CV2 at a reasonable price visit now
Brians club

joker stash said...

biggest forum to buy CVV, CV2 at a reasonable price visit now
joker stash forum

Valuable Business Reviews said...

This is a great feature, so much so that you give it and give it away for nothing. Our article has generated a lot of positive interest. joker's stash

best Joker stash said...

The way you write, you are a really professional blogger.vault market

Valuable Business Reviews said...

This is a great feature, so much so that you give it and give it away for nothing. Our article has generated a lot of positive interest.briansclub

Valuable Business Reviews said...


This is a great feature, so much so that you give it and give it away for nothing. Our article has generated a lot of positive interest.try2services

Briansclub said...

There is a note pack to know about this. I assume you scored some good points in the features as well. brains club UK