Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Batman Crazy Foam


To continue our Grimefighting series, I present Batman Crazy Foam from 2003. This is Justice League branded and I remember also seeing Superman and Wonder Woman versions of this same product when I picked this up.

Can you imagine the soap beard you could make with a can of this stuff at bath time? It boggles the mind.

If I'm not mistaken, Crazy Foam originated in the 70's and featured both Marvel and DC Superheroes. However, the heads weren't sculpted out of rubbery plastic, then. The image of the the hero continued to the top of the can and foamy soap would squirt from a hole in the mouth of the image.

This updated version features a fully-sculpted head and the foam still comes from Batman's mouth.

Holy Rabid Heroes, Batman!

Brian A

1 comment:

Brian B said...

That is awesome!

I don't remember seeing this version but I do remember the older ones.